One of the things I love about my KitchenAid Stand Mixer is the power of making fresh juices at home. Most times, I rarely buy juice, outside of Mott’s Apple Juice (soooo good), but making a fresh juice at home beats what is sold in the store every time. Cucumbers are so hydrating and refreshing. What better way to enjoy them, than juicing them. Here is my easy juicing recipe you can make at home.
Ingredients & Supplies
- 2 Fresh Cucumbers
- Cut and prep for juicing
- 1 Green Apple
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1 Lemon
- 1 cup of water
- Juicer Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Mason Jars
- Fine Mesh Strainer
Directions for Juicing
- Juice the ginger piece.
- I do this first to make sure there’s enough ginger to your liking.
- Juice your cucumber(s)
- Juice you green apple(s)
- Strain your juice with a strainer or the cheesecloth.
- Bottle it up and refrigerate in your favorite mason jar.
Directions for Blending
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth
- If the mixture is too thick, add more water as needed.
- Strain your mixture in the cheesecloth.
- Bottle it up and refrigerate.